Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cheesecake Anyone?

Now that I have your attention, I wanted to let you know about a unique advertising opportunity! I have a contact that allows me to offer advertising space in The Cheesecake Factory Restaurant menus in all of their 140 locations across 34 states.

These menus are printed twice a year, giving you a full six months of exposure for one price. The menus run from mid-August to mid-February and vice versa (with the exception of 9 locations in the Los Angeles area which are printed mid-June to mid-December). The full page, full color 6-3/8 X 11” ad is priced as low as $5,250 per location and there are multiple location discounts available.

As an added value, there are only 14 advertisers within each 36 page Cheesecake Factory Restaurant menu.


If you are interested and would like to learn more, please don't hesitate to let me know!

The image below is an actual ad from the menu:






















No comments: